Wednesday, April 30, 2008

1 week till handover





Front facade rendering now complete, with the exception of the moulding between top & bottom windows. Moulding to be painted, light colour NOT yellow......

7 comments:

hYSteRIcAL said...

Very nice....

Can i ask is that a batten point at the top of the front door ? I thought the standard is something else ?

Thank you

Petal said...

Wow- what a transformation with the garage door and the render done! And here I was thinking that white was a very interesting choice of render colour!!!!It looks good enough to move in to ;) you must be dying to get in!!

Awallace said...

Hi hysterical,

Yes it is a batten point, angled down. I also thought it was suppose to be a bunker light. I was wrong.

We have purchased a bigger and nicer bunker light to be installed afterhours.

Thanks

Awallace said...

Hi petal

Yes even I was surprised to see the transformation. The render looks great. The moulding between the top & bottom windows will be painted, to suit the garage door, ie paperbark and NOT yellow.

We collect the keys next thursday. Then we need to organise our flooring...

PS: I will have to relocate the front tap, too close to the drive way...:(

Toni said...

Oh my gooooodness! It looks so different! Amazing what the render has done. You must be rapt. Now I know that the render on portico/balcony is Woodland Grey. What is the other colour? We were advised to have 2nd colour on our front (around study windows) using Dune. We are having woodland grey on render and on the garage door. but with Jarrah Bricks. What is your brick choice? I thought there was someone standing in the Rumpus until I realised it was your reflection. Well done, looks great, countdown is well and truly on now. Hope you've started packing all the little stuff! Toni

Awallace said...

Hi Toni

Thanks for your comments.

Our brick is "new maple" , light render: "maudsland", portico: Woodland grey, and the moulding will be painted :Paperbark" to match the garage door.

The front doors will be painted full gloss, manor red.

Havent started packing yet, not looking forward to that.....

T&L said...

Looks Great Guys - nice colour choices. I also like how the colourbond fence matches the house -coincidence?