Thursday, July 3, 2008

Our new light fittings

Hey everyone,

We had our light fittings installed the other day, to the kitchen, dining, powder room & front facade. Hope you like the pics.

Excuse the fancy window coverings, old sheets still come in handy, while we transition to our new ones...






6 comments:

Toni said...

Love the lights Guys. Love the ones in the powder room and also over the dining table. We won't be having any pendant lights over our island at this stage, I think my 3yo would sit there and see how far they can swing!

Nice to see a Cremorne looking lived in!

Are you happy with everything?

Awallace said...

Yes I am, toni. Very much so. Everything is working the way it should. Its such a well designed home , the cremorne...Our friends love it...There's only 2 of us at the moment, so there is plenty of room for growth...:)

Now have to concentrate on the garden, driveway, decking etc etc. All in time......need to win tatts......

Petal said...

Really gorgeous, guys - well done!
Hmmm...I'll have to dig out those old sheets - seems like that's everyone's first choice for window furnishings when first moving in!!!

T&L said...

I really like the lights you chose in the Powder room - very nice. All coming along nicely.

Bernadette and Perry said...

Looking really good Andy! Love the lights on the wall in the powder room, and it's interesting that you didn't go with downlights everywhere, as so many people do (including us). Bit of a shift looking character taking the photo in the powder room.... :-)

Bernadette and Perry said...

I meant to say "shifty" in my last comment.... lol