Monday, March 31, 2008

Interior Pics, prior painting




4 comments:

Toni said...

Hi Guys, House looks great! I've just found your blog after you left a comment on another one that I regularly read. We are building this house too - how fantastic is it. Ours won't be starting until May so still in the process of putting it all together. I have the exterior chosen......just need to work on the inside. Do you have any blogs from before March - start of construction. I've found them so useful. I noticed the sliding doors in one of the rooms. Are they between the lounge and study? Your bricks look great, I can't really tell what they are from the photo but it all looks good. We are having Jarrah with woodland grey everywhere else! Kitchen looks great too. You'll have to write up your colour selection. oh, we were in Derrimut two weekends ago, looked at the Cremorne there as we want to set up our side yard with a pool like they have done with the Spa. Are you in the same Estate? Take care and enjoy the last few weeks!

Toni said...

Hope it's okay, I've added your link to my blog page.

Awallace said...

No problems, email me your details so I can share my advice with you...

Bernadette and Perry said...

Cool! Another Cremorne 41, and it looks as though you are a few weeks ahead of us.

Cheers